Last year we raised more then 100.000 $ for the World Food Program, and this year we would love to raise even more!!!
I decided to put together an Italian & French hamper for this year (code EU16, sent to Europe only), made of:
- homemade dates chutney
- homemade cantuccini (hard cookies, filled with almond and pinenuts)
- Italian traditional torrone
- Marmellata di mandarino tardivo, from Sicily
- Rilettes d’oie façon Landaise (goose paté)
- Terrines de Faisan aux Noisettes (pheasant paté)
- Paté de Campagne, pur porc (porc paté)
- Terrine de Canard aux Cèpes (duck paté with porcini mushrooms)
- 3 spread: Crevettes au Calvados (Calvados shrimp), Thon a l’olive noir (black olive tuna) and Huîtres et Wakamé (oysters and wakame)
Milan Walking Tour with Breakfast, Open-air Market, Food Lovers’ Highlights and Aperitivo for 2 people: start your walking tour with a classic Italian breakfast, stroll through an open-air fruit and vegetable market and then head to the historic center of Milan for a traditional Italian aperitivo with a few food lovers’ highlights on the way. Duration: 4-5 hours. Saturday only, or Sunday w/o markets.
All you have to do is to follow this simple donation Instructions:
1. Choose a prize or prizes of your choice from our Menu for Hope at http://chezpim.com
2. Go to the donation site at http://www.firstgiving.com/menuforhope5 and make a donation.
3. Each $10 you donate will give you one raffle ticket toward a prize of your choice. Please specify which prize you’d like in the ‘Personal Message’ section in the donation form when confirming your donation. You must write-in how many tickets per prize, and please use the prize code.
For example, a donation of $50 can be 2 tickets for EU01 and 3 tickets for EU02. Please write 2xEU01, 3xEU02
4. If your company matches your charity donation, please check the box and fill in the information so we could claim the corporate match.
5. Please allow us to see your email address so that we could contact you in case you win. Your email address will not be shared with anyone.
Donate! Donate! Donate!!!